C++ Software Engineer
This is a unique opportunity to work within our C++ Engineering team, developing software solutions that are at the cutting-edge of Sports Technology and Officiating.
You will be joining a team working within a variety of disciplines, including Computer Vision, Algorithm Development, Graphics and Augmented Reality, and real time Video Streaming.
- Experience - A strong background in C++, multithreaded application development, and good software design principles is essential. Successful candidates will have working knowledge of (in order of importance):
- CUDA / OpenCV
- H.264 codecs
- Problem Solving - An exceptional approach to solving complex problems in novel and innovative ways.
- Pragmatism - The ability to bring common sense decision making to complex technical problems that work in the real world is essential.
- Education - A degree in a science, technology, mathematics or engineering course or equivalent from an elite university is mandatory.
- Interpersonal - Courage to challenge peers and convention.
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and creative environment and learning from the best technical minds in the sports industry, we offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme and stakeholder pension
- Access to the latest tools and technologies
- Attend global software developer conferences
- Time allowance given for side projects
- Stocked kitchen space & game lounge
- Private Sony Cinema and Sony Pictures movie discounts.